Welcome to the Deep Sparse Community on Discourse

:wave: Hello! Good to have you here; make yourself at home. We are growing this community member by member and we’re excited to have you take the journey! Our Deep Sparse Discourse Community is hosted by Neural Magic for fellow enthusiasts interested in model sparsification and accelerating deep learning inference performance. Whether it be by code or usage, as a newbie or advanced practitioner, we hope to provide a place for people to chat about related topics, such as the role of sparsity, groundbreaking algorithms, or ways to bring software, rather than specialized hardware, back to center stage in machine learning infrastructure.

As you know, the ML field is so vast; please do limit the posts so they are topical and relevant. Please also check out our online resources of further interest to you: https://neuralmagic.com/community

OUR GOALS
Connect with other members:
:bulb: Learn novel ways to optimize your deep learning models for better performance
:sparkles: Receive new tool updates and programs
:face_with_monocle: Ask Neural Magic engineers questions
:mega: Share what you’re working on or roadblocks

OUR VALUES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
As we are a community of learners, we strive to create and maintain a positive and open learning environment. We encourage members to self-service answers when possible, share questions, and assist each other in a respectful manner. Unacceptable behavior of any kind is not tolerated. Appropriate and fair corrective action in response to these instances will be taken accordingly.
Here are suggested guidelines to help keep these forums tidy.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns, reach out to our Community Admins and Moderators, a trusted team of Neural Magic members.

Thank you. We look forward to getting to know you!

2 Likes

Hello all, nice to see you are all getting ready with the Discourse setup for some nice discussions to come.

2 Likes

hello all, :grinning: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:excited to join deep sparse and sparse ml discussion, i like to optimize mainly deep learning models, i love to run trained model faster, previously i used onnx and onnxruntime module but i will now going to learn sparse ml and deep sparse:
my github profile - Amir22010 (Amir Khan) · GitHub
my linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/amir-khan-hcl

1 Like